The products recommended in this article contain partner links. If you buy something through our news, we can collect commissions for you at no extra cost. Prices and inventory are correct at the time of publication.
Ecovacs DEEBOT N79s is the most popular low cost vacuum cleaner. Is this the best option for your home in 2019?
Last update : 19. June 2019
Ecovac’s DEEBOT N79s is an improved version of the Deebot N79 that adds two important robotic vacuum functions, namely
Maximum power mode for additional extraction for complex cleaning tasks such as Roomba models.
And the Deebot N79 is now compatible with Alexa Voice. The addition of new features allows users to enjoy greater comfort when using a holiday robot.
Look below to see how much you can save by buying a Deebot N79S.
The most popular low price vacuum cleaner
Ecovax DIBOT N79s
Fact finding on N79s dibs
In case you haven’t heard: Ecovac’s Deebot N79 is one of the most popular robots on the market, with more than 5 million units sold in more than 60 countries.
The Dibot N79 is known for its affordable price (much cheaper than Roomba) and efficient cleaning.
The updated version of the Deebot N79s offers two major advantages, but the price remains in the same order of magnitude ($20 more than the old version).
The N79 and Roomba 690 have many things in common: reliable cleaning performance, wireless connectivity, two cleaning modes, low profile and low profile. But the N79 has a longer battery life than Roomba 690.
Room 690 (100 minutes versus 60 minutes). The Rumba 690 is slightly more expensive than the Deebot N79.
Why the Deebot N79 is a good choice for 2019
With a price range of about 200 different models of Ecovacs, Eufy, ILIFE, Xiaomi and Deebot N79 is the most popular selection ofto date. The Deebot N79 offers additional benefits making it an excellent replacement for the N79 version.
Roomba models are always more expensive than Deebot models. In the same price range, the Deebot N79 is more efficient (longer life) than the Roomba 690.
The Deebot N79s has 4 cleaning patterns (random, spot, edge and one mode) that aim to eliminate different types of debris more effectively.
The unit has 2 settings – standard mode and maximum mode (50% extra suction power).
It has a long lifespan – up to, 100+ minutes, and is very useful for a house with lots of pictures. The device also has an automatic charging function for added convenience.
The low noise level is a big advantage of the N79 dibot (the noise level is about 67dB -70dB, which is lower than the sound of the television).
If you are looking for an affordable machine with a full range of features for cleaning bare floors and low pile carpets, Deebot is the most reliable choice.
Technology and specifications of dibs N79
Low profile for cleaning hard-to-reach areas
- Nowadays, most robotic systems need to be discreet (and have a large dustbin). The Deebot N79s is only 3.1, making it easy to fit under the couch, dust and wool cabinets for pets.
Long operating time and automatic charging function
- The unit operates for more than 100 minutes per charge (tested in standard mode on bare floors), which is sufficient to clean up to 1,600 square metres. As soon as the battery is low, the Deebot N79s will find its automatic charging station, so you don’t forget to charge it for the next cleaning.
Designed for durability
- The device features crash and fall protection sensors, intelligent motion technology and a flexible bumper to ensure safety.
Double-helix brush roller for efficient dedusting ofcarpets
- The Deebot N79 uses a double spiral brush for deep cleaning of the carpet. The Deebot N79 is effective on low pile carpet. If you want to clean a soft plush carpet with a robotic vacuum cleaner, Ecovacs offers another model, Deebot N95, designed for deep carpet cleaning.
Wifi, Alexa control
- A Wifi connection is a handy feature for those who are busy. With the Deebot N79s you can program the device, ask to start and stop cleaning, check the status and location of the robot and much more…
Dimensions: 13 x 13 x 3.1”.
Weight: 6.7 pounds
Suck it: 1000 Pa
Battery! Battery! Battery! battery! battery! battery! battery! battery! battery! battery! battery! battery! battery! battery! battery! battery! battery! battery! battery! battery! battery! battery! battery! battery! battery! battery! battery! battery! battery! battery! battery! battery! battery! battery! battery! battery! battery! Li-ion
Deebot N79 is the right choice for you?
The Deebot N79 works well on bare floors such as tiles, ceramics, laminates and low pile carpet. Like most vacuum cleaners, it can perform poorly in dark places and on soft plush carpets.
The Deebot N79s effectively treats animal hair through a combination of a 3-stage cleaning system, powerful suction and a spiral brush.
You should be careful with the brush as the animal’s hair tends to stick and you will need to brush often to reach it throughout the brushing process.
The N79 can clean a thick carpet with this simple trick: Use a piece of white tape or paper to cover the sensors on the bottom of the unit, and it will work on a thick carpet.
Do this only if there is no fall zone in this tip, as the sensors are designed to protect the device from falling.
The Deebot N79 can climb from the ground to the high pile – these are the carpets with the largest hump – 1.2 centimetres.
- It’s affordable, powerful and full-featured.
- It is reliable and has a long history of success.
- When using
- The disadvantage of the Deebot N79 is that this unit has no autorun function. In fact, this feature can only be found on devices as expensive as Roomba 960 (which is 2 to 3 times the size of the Deebot N79).
The Deebot N79 is the latest update of Ecovacs, the most successful model of the N79. The device gives excellent cleaning results, the model has a smooth design and a very long lifespan. In this price range the Deebot N79 is a good option if you are looking for a model with a full set of features, efficient performance and high reliability.
You can read
- The best reviews on carpet cleaners: Discover the most popular and highest rating
- Best carpet cleaner, vacuum cleaner : Tracking the best offers to save more
deebot reviews,ecovacs deebot n79w review,ecovacs deebot n79s manual,ecovacs deebot 500 review,ecovacs deebot n79se reviews,deebot n79s mapping,ecovacs n79s,deebot n79s vs n79se
Disclosure: We are a professional review company & our reviews are not biased towards any of the products we review. We test each product thoroughly and give marks to only the very best that is given by our author. We are very independently owned & the opinions expressed here are our own. However, if you purchase anything after clicking the links present in the articles then we get some commissions for it which help maintaining the websites expenses like servers, security etc.